From:
misty /dara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:07:47 PST
hello everyone..

someone sent this message to me through icq and reading it.. i thought
that the people on this list, considering the past conversations lately,
would enjoy reading this also..

 """"
*whispering*...have any tried to fit under the x-mas tree, well wisters
did, she curled up around the base of it, when one looks upward into the
tree from the bottom...brings a whole new perspective, cause that is all
you can do, or the tree will fall over...

 """"
now.. wondering if my friend wisters sounds like some ferts we all know
and love.. ~smiles~

Merry Christmas from

Misty and Mike
Rent and Kris