From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 15:23:39 -0500
Hi....
I am trying to get Local Intrest in the Ferret Club with Online People as
well as Offline People.  I thought that if I offer a Online Club Chat, and
get the People to know each other and all that it would help come meeting
Time.  People are very cautious when it come's to meeting someone online,
with alll the Sicko's out there.  What I plan to do is to Have the Meetings
3X a Week, and Offer them Hrs from 7-12pm EDT.  Now i do realize that People
Will not be togeather alll the Time, But the Thing is we can Narrow the Gap
to get all Involved at the Same time after we get the Meetings Going.  I
plan to have a Bar-B-Q Four times a Year to get the Offline and The Online
Local members togeather for a Meeting type Bar-B-Q, and if all goes well I
want to Offer a Time for a Jam or Bar-B-Que for the Online People that are
not Local, with the Online/Offline Locals.  We also Want to Have a Ferret
Club Christmas Party.  By doing so we want to have a Raffle, But we need
your support to help by Donating something that can be Raffled off.  Please
Email Me if you are Interested in doing so, or if you have any Sugjestions,
We would love to hear from you.  As a Club we want to get all the
Information Out to People with ferrets.  In our experences we have seen alot
of People that have Ferrets that Don't even Know how to Clean Ears, Bathing
Schedules, Or Proper Care.  Ferret Food is a big one too.

I need to get Support as well as Help, and that is why I am Very Apprecitive
to Anyone offering your Help.  I will Post to the FML about Plans, And If
you Email me I will Tell you what we have done so Far.  I would Like to Push
to have the First Get Togeather In Aug, as I want to Present the Winner of
the Ferret Photo With the Prizes.  BTW The Prize for the Contest will be
given to the Top 3 Voted Ferrets.

1St Prize is A Hammock, and Tee Shirt
2Nd Prize is a Sleep Sack
3Rd Prize is a Plack
**Winners need not be Present**
Well If I left anything out That you would like to Know, Please Email Me,
and Let me Know.  I again thank you for you help and Support.

Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St
Hudson, NC 28638