From:
Serra Cane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:43:01 -0500
HI

I know this topic has been discussed before, but since I wasn't traveling at
the time never paid much attention.  heh.  Anway, not me traveling this time
either.  A guest has been staying with us for the summer, and will return to
NY next month.  He just purchased a ferret yesterday.  He flew down, and of
course that would be the easiest way to return provided we can find a
friendly airline to take the ferret on.

He will be flying most likely out of St. Louis, MO. and into NY, um possibly
Syracuse.  On the way here he had to take a smaller plane from NY to Ohio
and then a bigger one to St. Louis.  Therefore, I am assuming that he will
not be able to get a direct flight.  Anyway, I was wondering what airlines
are more "ferret friendly" and if he would be able to take the pet on as a
carryon in a travel cage perhaps.

I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has dealt with this
before. Thanks in advance.

Serra