From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:21:18 +0000
I was so delighted to recieve one of the Angel Pins from SOS.  I felt
so special the day it arrived.  I am humbled to have been added to the
Angel Page with so many, many people who do so much more than I.  What a
wonderful group of Angels.  I can name so many angels NOT on that list,
and wish I had the money to send angle pins to thoseof people I know that
go above and over the call of the ordinary.  One of those people is Dee
Gage.  She has fought for ferrets rights, here in Michigan for a long
time.  This woman truely is far more of an angel than I could ever be.
All the people that work for the Midwest Ferret Fellowship, deserve to be
called Angel's.  All you who have taken in unwanted ferrets, or have even
ever just walked into a pet shop and been appalled at the conditions, and
had the nerve to say something, deserve to be called angel's.  There are
just too many people that deserve to be called an Angel far more than I
do.  But I want thank the person that sent me the pin and thank them also
for thinking so nicely of me.  I wear it proudly.

Reanee Gladden