From:
Lucie Darkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:01:28 -0400
I have been looking for additional information related to HR 669 since
the original post was made here. I have joined the group that was
established on Facebook ("Stop HR 669") and also found a website,
<http://www.nohr669.com/> which has additional information on what we
can do. There are email links there and a sample letter to send to our
House Representatives. They also have links that make it easy to find
your representatives so you can call them or send hard copy letter by
snail mail and fax. Remember this is a House bill, so only send to your
representatives, not Senators.

I hope everyone on this will list take some time to get involved; as of
a few moments ago when I sent my letter, only 85 had been sent... there
are a lot of us; we can make a difference!

Thanks,
Lucie

               @-"-@
           o00 -\o/- 00o