From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:27:22 -0400
Sukie wrote:
>2. If Regina is right about the time limit on what Yahoo searches
>   then this is info that needs to also be here for anyone who needs it.

I hadn't posted my original thought to the FML, so this might have confused
people-- in my experience with yahoogroups (the host of the Ferret Health
List), the searches only look back about six months or so.  Right now this
isn't an issue for the FHL, but it soon will be.  So unless yahoogroups
will let moderators change the search settings, the FHL archives aren't
as reliable or long-lived as the FML archives, another very good reason
to keep cross-posting.

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Gossamer into Spiderweb: new, moved, and mightily improved:
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/~gossamer.html

                nothing but future ruins
             the material for the next layer