From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:35:12 -0500
Here is the latest NC ferret I have heard of looking for a new home.
This one, like the last pair I posted a few days ago, is in Chapel Hill.
I don't have this little girl, so please contact the owner directly with
questions.

 -------
 Stimpy

Stimpy is a beautiful black and brown female ferret, approximately 3
months old.  She is current on all vaccinations and is very good health.
She is also neutered already.  Stimpy likes to sleep a lot, but you get
her up there is virtually no stopping her playfulness.  She will go and go
forever, charging around the room and crawling in any little tunnel she
can find.  She is also very eager to play with people and not shy at all.
She loves to be chased and then chase you back.  Be warned though, she
loves to bite white cotton socks...whether you are in them or not!!  She
is sometimes too playful with dogs (mine at least) so she should probably
not go to live with someone who already has an excitable or aggressive
K-9.  I am looking for someone who can and will give her at least 6-7
hours of fun play time a day.

Contact: Marty at [log in to unmask] or home phone after 3pm at
(919)942-8679.
 -------

Best wishes,
-Pam S.