From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:05:48 -0500
My silly husband, better known as "Chief Pooper Scooper in Charge", cracks
me up and inspires me on occasion.

Just this evening, Damon came into the room I was in and announced that it
was time for POOPIE PATROL.  Then, he starts humming the Mission Impossible
theme song and is dashing around the house with a pooper scooper and a roll
of toilet paper.  When he comes across a "wayward poopie", he will say,
"STOP...Or I will get you with a deadly wad of toilet paper!"

He then flushes the offending poopie and starts singing, "Poopie Trails to
you..."

So, in honor of my hubby who is totally cracking up and has seen WAY too
many poopies, I made one of those irritating scrolling pages that has music
and cute graphics. :-)

Enjoy - http://www.gallaty.com/mission

"Pardon me Ma'am.  Doodie calls." - Damon "Chief Pooper Scooper" Gallaty

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!