From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:13:43 EST
Hi, last week I took in a 7 week old albino neutered male ferret.  The
people bought him from a local pet store.  his neuter seems to be botched
and he is a biter.  I was told he is a Triple F ferret.  I need info on
this breeder so maybe I can pinpoint his problems.  I know he'll get better
but I feel he was to young to be neutered, this seems like another MF like
breeder is out there, but I could be wrong.

Please foward any info, website, etc to me if you have any.  You can also
post it to the FML if you wish.

Thank you,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter