From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 05:28:29 -0700
This will be the last update on LittleWhiteGirl.  She found her way to the
Rainbow Bridge last night.  Dr. Garey called me this morning...(4-7-00)

She fought for a week after surgery...but it was just too much for her
little tiny body in the end...

Sandee...she has no one at the Bridge...unless Marcel would consent to be
her big brother and take her under his wing...she would have loved him if
they had met...

i thank all of you for your love and comfort and support and advice...it
has gotten me thru this far and it will get me thru the rest of dealing
with losing her...

She was so sweet...

Bye, LittleWhiteGirl, you hold a piece of my heart in your little paws...I
will come to collect it as soon as I can...:)

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, LittleWhiteGirl,
PopPye, Slyk, Charlie, Mandi, Hope & Old Guy...and now...meet Edison!
Remembering Marcel...at the Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...