From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:56:40 -0400
Ann here with the Crafty Weasels of Georgia. If you are a shelter,
rescue or foster home and are in need of bedding, please visit our
site to sign up on our shelter list. http://www.craftyweasels.com
We are nearing the bottom of our list and before we start sending a
second time around we would like to try to get new signups. I know
there are more shelters out there than we have our list, so please
let us know if you are in need of bedding. If you have any trouble
with the signup page, please send me an email at [log in to unmask]

You can read all about our group on the website, but I'll give you
the short version.

We are an Atlanta based group that meets once a month for a full day
to sew bedding to donate to shelters. Yes, we donate it! There are no
charges to you. Our group donates all materials and their time because
of their own desire to help ferret shelters. We have anywhere between
7 and 30 people at the sew day and can complete anywhere from 20 to 80
pieces in one day. We split the bedding between 3 shelters each month.
Last year we donated to 34 different shelters and this year we've
already donated to 26 different shelters. You can see all this
information at our website. At the end of the year all the stats
will be in one place.

If you are not already in our database, please join us! And if you know
of another shelter in your area that is not on the list, please forward
them our invitation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
Crafty Weasels of Georgia
Web Designer / Coordinator