From:
NANCY D AXTELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:55:29 -0700
It is with great sadness that my beautiful champaign Sadie was helped
to the bridge this evening. She was my first ferret and was nearly 6
1/2 years old. She was always healthy. She was getting slower over the
past year but still played with everyone and had a beautiful full coat.
I got back from camping this weekend to find her hiding under a blanket
clinging to life. Poor thing waited until I got home to get her to a
vet to get peacefully helped to the bridge. I guess she missed her
friends who recently passed before her and decided it was her time to
go. She will need help finding her friends Xena, Houdini and Ozzy.

Missing you,
Katie, with fuzzies Fiona and Kombi