From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 00:00:34 EDT
How many of you totally love your ferrets but have experienced these awful
diseases like insulinoma, adrenal and so many other worse ones and have
come to the conclusion that after your ferrets cross the bridge you will
not get anymore ferrets?  I have to admit that once my ferrets go I will
not be getting anymore.  But only because I will be responsible and admit
I cant pay the vet bills it takes to keep them dooking.

Lisa