Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 22:29:13 -0700
Hello everyone out there!

Remember, please don't delay in sending me your recommendations for which
ferret shelter or ferret care taker YOU think is *most* deserving of
receiving the financial contribution from my ferret donation fund I've
collected (from all of the Mother's Day e-cards sent out).  DEADLINE IS
MAY 20TH!

If you wish to participate, please send me a "brief" email (please limit
to 2-3 paragraphs) that includes the following information:

1. Who do you think shoud be the receipient?
2. WHY that potential reciepient? What makes him/her unique?
3. What is/are that potential reciepient's most current, pressing needs
   (besides money)?
4. How long has that potiential receipient been working with ferrets?

When responding, please title the subject of the email: "FML Nomination"

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!

Jennifer and the "3 Amigos"  :-)