From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:08:18 -0400
HI folks Jeremiah here!

Well I got to say I am really wonderin' about the shelter folks here!  I
mean don't they know they got the best -- they got me.  Lo and behold!
They brings a tons of more young ferrets in-- I guess some folkses dropped
them off with out a care in the world.  They's is white ones and brown ones
and some downright spooky kids.  Although on day five they are starting to
settle down some.  They were's tiny for their age Mom said-- but she is
feeding them lots and lots and lots of food-- hey kids save some for me!!!
They have been scheduled for their classes in tutoring in November-- that's
when they should be old enough to pass the test-- then the folks hope by
the holiday they will have their very own homes.  BUT before they go-- I am
going to set them all straight and teach them the weasel ways-- just you
bet!

Every blessed cage is jam packed with fur kids now-- Mom spends lots more
time cleaning here -- and I hear we are going to start to get visitors
every Thursday-- as the shelter folks are offerin' to feed human folks
pizza & drinks on helper nights ( Thursday).  This is really going to be
fun -- I can show off some to the new folkses!  So if any of you want to
come see a wonderful ferret with a distinctive chocolate polka dot on his
side-- you just come along to Ferret Wise on Thursday starting at 5:30-6 PM
I will show you a handsome ferret for sure!  So far everyone is doin good--
that is except for my pal the aromatherapy boy Jack.  Poor poor Jack just
when he thought he was safe & secure whoosh-- away he goes... I still have
the 2 SPCA kids with me & Rex so that's not too bad we chase each other all
over the place-- and Mom has been catchin me gteting into things!  -- and
the Mr Stubby boy is still here all tutored though I hear he got a diploma
too!  But we jes ain't seeing eye to eye-- so he has his own cage -- and
loves to hide inside the tent in it!

Beau & Sierra would really like to blow out of this place I see them
running for the door every chance they get-- they are almost 2 and are
tired of the shelter life, but they need to be the only ferrets in a human
home -- like what other kind of life is there?  There are four new kids
in the quarantine room- the folks had to place them there when the cages
filled up-- they are 3 boys and a gal all chocolatey like my polka dot!
Mom has been trying to put weight on them-- and tonight she brought them
all cooked chicken-- golly the bowl was empty lickety split!  I will take
Cheerio's any day!  Tomorrow the 3 little ones near the fireplace (2 white
boys and a dark gal) get chicken too.  The older drk sable sisters in the
lower tower suite go for a spay appt.  later this month -- must be a new
hair do ya think (?) and they will visit auntie Judy for a few days... Hey
when do I go on vacation?  Of course, they get to have the usual blood
tests done this week, so the shelter will be quiet and I will get to run
it for the day!!  Yeeeehaw!

I hear folks talking all ready about Holiday Open house in December ( 9th)
they says there will be nice smellin' greens and special wreaths made by
aunt Judy in the shelter and lots of folks order some to take home too,
they also have lots of raffles , and TREATS for the humans --you think they
will share with me?  This is our annual party before the holiday and I want
a ride on the CD player!  Bring lots of toys and CHEERIO's too!  I hear
Bear is not chompin' on cheerio's so much now he found a new caramel
popcorn treat that they lets him have when he acts sad-- I will remember
this !

The shelter folks will be travellin' down to the MaFF Halloween Frolic on
Sunday Oct 29th, I hear they have costume contests & games-- maybe I can
hitch a ride, ya think?  The shelter friends have been working on the ebay
stuff again-- they got some new stuff to help with veterinary bills so
if you are hankerin' for a little sumpin' new check out the auction
listings -- you can get to them by visiting out web site at:
www.ferretwise.org just click on the ebay link-- or check out these
individual listings:

Ferretville, NH Mug for Ferret Wise   ends 10/14
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=458472063

PAINTBALL M&M top Ferret Sleeper!!!  ends 10/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=460753706

Halloween ferret gift set                      ends  10/13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=457338879

Smiling Suns & Stars top Ferret Sleeper   ends 10/20
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=464467015

and lets not forget the popular halloween hammock this year--
BATS! PURPLE w/ BATS! Ferret Sleeper LAST ONE  ends 10/20
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=464567800

well folks I gots to run-- I want to make sure no one gets dibs on the
cheerio's before I get my fair share-- please stop by and visit some
Thursday night-- who cares about pizza when you get to see me!

Jerimiah!
Jr Mascot at Ferret  Wise
www.ferretwise.org