From:
Jacci Denney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:51:47 EDT
Well, Sandy in Lawton has taken in all of our shelter ferrets, and I'm
really grateful to her.  I know she'll do a great job.  I have moved to
Arkansas, and the kids and our personal ferts are going with me.  I won't
have my computer up and going for a while so I have to unsubscribe..(I
wasn't sure how to do that, but I figured BIG would take care of
it....thanks BIG)

I've enjoyed being part of the list and I'm truly appreciative of
everyones help and support.  Hopefully we'll be on our feet and back
on the list soon.  For anyone who needs it, you can e-mail me at
[log in to unmask], I can check it from my sisters, so I'll check it
pretty often.

Bye,
Jacci