Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:03:51 +0000
I must have missed the joke about beating a stepchild but I, too, would
have been offended by that.

I also agree with Ronnie DiComo and others about the recent posts aimed at
Lisette.  I briefly saw one or two of them and quickly exited.  They
reminded me of mob rule.  Those kinds of letters are the reason I stopped
reading the FML in depth years ago.  It's always amazing to me that often
the very people who insist on freedom of speech seem almost violent in
their condemnation of another.