From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 05:50:32 -0700
Hi Everyone!

I got so many wonderful responses about my additional fuzzies coming to
live with me that I decided to post here as opposed to trying to reply
individually!  Thanks to ALL, even tho I didn't ask specifically what I
wanted, EVERYONE told me exactly what I wanted to know...

I posted the note to the FML before I made a decision to my friend (altho in
my heart I knew along :)  I wanted to hear everyone's opinions and tales.
One of the things that stood out among the posts was "having 2 or 8 is
really about the same, EXCEPT more poop!) HA!  Poop - no problem....!

Anyway, heartfelt thanks!

Beverely, wanna hear something as EQUALLY amazing?  (re: bones &
litterboxes).

I can't remember what it was right now (I believe it was a fruit loop).  Put
a couple in my fuzzie's hammock.  Colours picked each one up and put it in
her food bowl!

Karen