From:
John Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:03:45 -0500
Dear all,

I appreciate the feedback from those of you who replied to my post of the
other night.  Seems like FACT is the place to start.  I will contact them
presently.

I recall running into a woman at the Petco in Hamden.  We were both
looking at the ferrets there, and she happened to mention to me that her
ferret vet was located in Cheshire.  I don't remember this woman's name,
nor did we get into a lengthy discussion about why she thought so highly
of the Cheshire ferret vet.  Thus, I am unable to evaluate anything.  If
any of you may have an idea of who this vet may be, or better yet if you
have had one of your ferrets tended to in Cheshire, I'd love to hear
about it.

Anyone with firsthand experiences with the veterinary practice in Wilton
would also be appreciated.  That seems to be the closest I've heard of so
far.

thanks,

John

that much closer to parenthood again