From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:26:52 -0500
hi everyone...

One thing that has worked successfully for me is the TrueAir system.  It
costs about 20 dollars, but it works pretty well...But you have to plug it
into an outlet which is a pain, and often times, it's overwieghted, so it
comes out of the outlet...not only that, but you have to have it in an
outlet that's not farther than six feet of the source of smell(fortunately
I have an outlet about a foot away from the cage and wastebasket).

And lastly...I recently went on a little vacation(1 week) and when i came
back, my 17 wk old ferret, Kit Kat, had drastically gained A LOT of
weight... It's really amusing, but i don't think that females are supposed
to get this big..she's runnin about 2.2 lbs.  She did lose a little of her
spunk and hyperness, but she's still definately herself...she also lost her
"hood" and now has become a true black sable with a black nose... should i
worry about her weight?

dooks,
darrin and the ferts