From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:19:23 -0700
for my bitey ferret to bite me, so I could test the 'pull their whiskers'
theory.  I've been waiting for over a week!  Do you think he will comply?
Noooooooo.  Ok, who told him what I was going to do, that's what I want to
know?  Who?  This is a ferret that normally chomps onto my arm several
times a day.  He must be telepathetic or somethin'.

Geeze, you people have really gone and done it now!  You ran off the
Minnesota hot food item person, aka hotdish.  See what not having all the
facts will do?  We just don't always know what is happening, or has
happened, in other people's lives.  I see the same people go off like
rockets, over the same topics, over and over, and think there must be
something in their background that has made them super sensitive in that
area.  Try to THINK, people.  If you have something you are really
passionate about, isn't it likely other people have passionate areas too?
And they aren't going to be the same areas or topics as yours.  Just accept
that and allow everybody some space.

Georgia - the left coast one...