From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:45:34 -0600
I don't know if its because of the start of summer or maybe El Nino but this
week alone the U.F.O. shelter has been flooded with discarded and unwanted
furr balls.  Eight ferrets have been taken in and I am having some problem
placing them.  The newspaper is full of Ferrets for sale at low prices and
I have run out of cages to house all our refugees.  I can't turn them away
because the only alternative is the humane society and they will just kill
them.

If anyone from Salt Lake County, Provo, Davis, or even Tooele read this and
your in the mood for another furry freeloader with nothing to do and no
ambition other than sleep, eat, and make you laugh.  Please contact U.F.O.
I have breeders in and some Marshalls.  They have all been checked by the
vet and are healthy with up to date shots.  That is the only cost involved
in adopting them is covering their vet bill.

Thanks
United Ferret Organization
(801) 572-6010