Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:08:10 -0800
What the heck?

Nice. And I am stuck with ATT as a cell phone provider (I have no home
phone).

I don't understand. What state are you in, and what area? I can
complain to ATT, but I would need more information. I guess rabies
and ferrets is up there with all pit bulls kill people.

First Verizon wireless, then Mountain Dew, now this. At least the
Verizon ad was funny and let's face it, I've got one that does this
to my face. She's evil :)

Laryssa