From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 00:05:18 -0400
Hi Guys,
Just HAVE to share something w/you all I did a couple of weeks ago....  I
had ordered this gold ferret pin from Ferret Outfitters awhile back and
while in a fabric store I noticed these gold angel pins w/wings and halos on
it....  SO the lightbuld went off and I got one, then took it to my jewelry
repair guy and had him cut off the wings and halo and attach it to the
ferret pin......  It is soooooooo great!!!!!!  I now have my very own
Guardian Angel Ferret Pin to wear all over the place.....  I absolutely
adore it, and so does everyone else that sees it, and I thought some of you
that have lost a fuzzie might just want to do this for yourselves, it
reminds me of all my little G.A.F.'s flying around in Ferret Heaven that are
always watching over me and mine.....

Kelleen and the INSANE Animal House!!!!!!

F.A.N.G.  -  Ferret Association of Neverending Glee

                       (10 members now and growing)