From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:16:37 -0500
I live in San Francisco and I need to find a new vet for my little girl.
She has been diagnosed with a double dose of cancers - adrenalinoma and
insulinoma.  I have been going to a vet clinic (3 different vets at this
clinic) for two months and the strongest feeling I get from them is that
I am nothing but a checkbook and my ferret nothing more than a means to
access that money.  My last straw was this last visit (and I do mean
*last* visit!) when they blew me off when I offered behavioral means of
keeping her a little calmer which might assist them when trying to get a
blood sample.

Can anyone please recommend a vet with knowledge and heart in the
area?  San Francicso, South San Francicso, or Daly City would be best
location-wise, but I want good care for my little girl, and if that
means a bit of a drive then so be it.

Many thanks in advance,
Litz