From:
Bev Lowton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:37:44 +0000
Hi guys,

My Silver Hob "Timmy" has had a strange moult this season. He has
moulted in patches and seems to have grown alot of guard hairs back
but not much soft under coat. He has also changed from being Silver
to a creamy brown colour??

Has anyone else had this happen before?

He is going to the vets on Monday for Ultrasound (you guys over the
pond call it a sonogram) just incase he is adrenal.

I would be interested to hear what you think. Timmy is 3 years old .
neutered (altered) at 6 months old. Has black eyes, a black nose and
a black arm band!

<http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/mrsdanceswithferrets/p3140012.jpg>
heres his picture

Thanks