Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:50:21 -0400
In the late 1990s a doc student ferret owner did a review of the
literature regarding cedar and pine toxicity. His name is Jeff Johnston
and we were both members of the Triangle Ferret Lovers Club (TriFL).
You can find this paper at http://trifl.org/cedar.shtml
thanks to his generosity and the maintenance of webmaster
extroidinaire, Pam Sessoms. If, for some strange reason this does not
open for you, let me know and I will email you a copy of the paper.

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the