From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:29:10 EST
Morning To All,

I wanted to drop a quick note and say thank you so much Kris for taking
on the Secret Santa Tree this year it is a job well done.  I have boxes
coming in and I wish I could email everyone that sent us things but some
of you I don't recognize your name and there was no email address.  I
have tried to save letters from you when you wrote and said you would
be secret Santa to our ferrets but some of them AOL ate or something.
Others I did respond to and some I didn't get an email from.

If you don't hear from me that I received your box you will get a card
after the holidays from your Secret Kid :-).  I can't begin to tell you
how much our kids and I appreciate all that you are doing for us.  Thank
you for choosing one or more of our kids to be Secret Santa too.

God Bless Each and Everyone Of  You
Merry Christmas & A Very Happy Prosperous New  Year

Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
3356 Harlansburg Road
New Castle, Pa.  16101