From:
DeBorah Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 21:38:55 -0400
Let me share a little story with you.  I had a 12 y.o.  Siamese who
graciously let us live with him.  He was getting old and tired and slowing
down.  One day, Big daddy papa brought home a tiny white fluff ball who we
later named Chang once we figured out which end sneezed and which end
?????'ed.  Our Siamese Ting Su, looked at us in such disgust.  What did we
mean bringing this thing (a Pekinese puppy) into his happy home?

Well, to make a long story short, (I know, too late) getting that pup was
the best thing that every happened to Tingy.  He perked up and played and
romped and enjoyed that dog until Chang crossed the Bridge 5 years later.
Tingy went to join him another 4 years after that.

What I'm getting at is, maybe your babies would like a new toy, I mean a
baby, to play with.  IMHO, take SO to see the little one who has stolen your
heart.  Go get it!  Living in CA, we can't go see babies in pet stores.  I
envy you!  I'd have 20 if I could get away with it!

DeBorah Sherman - Ferret crazy and loving it!