Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:20:43 -0400
We have many pre made multipiece bedding sets available for quick
delivery & many are FREE SHIPPING within the USA- on our Ebay site
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

and Many available Pre made sets & items on our Website
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

and there you can- USE Coupon Code GO15 for 15 % discount off all
purchases from our Website.

2 Newly added bedding sets (fits ALL cages) include FREE SHIPPING
within the USA

One each available only!!

[Image:]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Rosebob/P1010685.jpg

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/8p-PURPLE-LEOPARD-Premium-Ferret-cage-bedding-bed-LFFR-/140594591817>

[Image:]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Rosebob/P1010623.jpg

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/8pc-RETRO-FLORAL-Premium-Ferret-cage-bedding-bed-LFFR-/140591924305>

Watch for Holiday bargains especially announcement for 2012 Giving Tree
Special coming soon!!

Rose & the Weasies