Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:16:25 -0500
Ok, ferret experts... The only reason I can think of to descent my future
ferrets is to prevent them from "poofing" when they are scared or hurt.
Since I don't intend to hurt or scare them (but could see it happening at
the vet) I don't see the need to have one more unnessesary surgery for my
conveniance.

So how nessesary is it?  How much will they stink without it?  Isn't the
general ferret odor that ferrets have orignating in glands other then their
anal glands?  Do ferrets get impacted anal glands?

Ann