From:
Sheri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 23:27:56 -0500
Hi guys . . . I wrote MI Senator Dingell a short e-mail about Kodo, and the
realistic chances of him having rabies and still being alive to breathe
about it . . . and now I'm forwarding the response I received.  Form
e-mail, I suppose.  But it's heartening--give me the feeling that at least
*someone* gives a darn about what's true and what's BS.

--Sheri

>From: "Sen.C. Dingell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Please help send Kodo home. -Reply
>
>Senator Dingell has had considerable research done on this subject since
>KODO's situation has come to his attention....

[Moderator's note: see previous post for entire letter.  BIG]