From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:21:01 -0700
I would first like to say THANK YOU to everyone that helped with raising
money for Nibbles surgery with Frontier Ferrets Rescue and Shelter.

The Foster Mom, Mary, will be sending out another message but she is
swamped at work due to her being sick and we wanted to get a message out
to everyone letting them know WHO WON!

So.. Without further delay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

Prize Package 1
12298 - Octrober Pawlik

Prize Package 2
22217 - Leizann Engelkie

Prize Package 3
32203 - Rebecca Carlton

Prize Package 4
42302 - Jan Storck

Prize Package 5
52215 - Carol Owens

Prize Package 6
62202 - Angela Harris

Congradulations to all the winners!  Please contact me with your mailing
address so that we can send your winning package out to you!

Again.  thank you to all who bought tickets and who posted about the
raffle to other sites!  With your support we would not have been able
to get Nibbles the surgery that she needed.

Joanne Ruffner
Friend of Frontier Ferrets Rescue and Shelter
(permission to cross-post granted)