From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:49:08 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter had our open house and ferret
frolic this last saturday. I want to thank everyone that donated items
for the raffle. It was a huge success. We raised some much needed funds
for supplies and the vet bill. It was so much fun watching the ferrets
in the contest, especially the fastest tongue in the west (thanks Dee).
Dr. Rene Gandolfi was our guest speaker. He discussed the desolorin
implants, adrenal cancer and destemper titers. Everyone was greatful
for all of the information that he shared.

Again, thank you everyone for helping make this years frolic the best
ever.

Have a great day Linda