From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:25:52 -0500
I've read the "affidavits" on the MFRAN website. I honestly do not know
if they legally are considered "affidavits" under the law; however, I
do know that they need a little editing -- not of the accounts
themselves, but in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

After reading the abrasive posts of the last few days, I would like
to offer my assistance if anyone wants it. I have *no* clue if my
assistance is wanted, so please DO NOT FLAME ME; I am merely trying
to help.

I am Eri Garner, and I live in Texas. I have three academic degrees,
two of which are in English. I have served as copy editor, proofreader,
general editor, and several other positions on a number of publications
in both the business and academic circles in the past.

My offer is this: If anyone would like to have his/her writing
proofread, I currently offer my services. There is no catch. I am
disabled & unable to work, and currently spend my time being bored.
I'd be happy to offer my services in an effort to quell some of the
arguments that otherwise are unrelated to this particular ferret
problem, just to get us all back on track with the real issue -- the
ferrets in question.

If no one is interested, fine. If too many people are interested and I
get inundated, we might have to work out something else, but I doubt
that will be the case. :)

Just tossing my help into the ring.

If anyone is interested, please email me PRIVATELY, with "Need
proofreading" in the subject line (or I might accidentally delete
the message thinking it is spam).

~Eri G.