From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 04:37:51 +0000
Only 5 beautiful kits remain available at FFP this season. New pictures
were just taken and uploaded today of these loving kits. Available are:

SHD's The Golden Child & FFP's Hershey's Golden Ticket -
born March 15, 2008
Chocolate Jill (16 weeks old) - $250
Albino Jill (16 weeks) - $150
pictures of these girls can be seen at
http://home.att.net/~ferretfriendsofpgh/goldie2008litter.htm
scroll to the bottom to see the newest pictures.

FFP's Victory Vegas Jackpot & JBF's Thief River Falls of FFP -
born March 5, 2008
Sable Hob (18 weeks) - $200
Sable Jill (18 weeks) - $200
Sable Jill (18 weeks) - $200
pictures of the sable kids can be found at
http://home.att.net/~ferretfriendsofpgh/jackie2008litter.htm
be sure to go to the bottom of the page for the newest pictures.

I am traveling south to Florida next weekend, July 19th and 20th. IF
you are along my route and have been approved for adoption, I would
be happy to deliver kits on my way down. My trip will take me West
from Pittsburgh to Columbus, Ohio and then South thru Cincinnati, OH -
Louisville, KY - Bowling Green, KY - down I-65 thru Tennessee and then
US-231 thru Alabama (Birmingham) into northern panhandle of Florida. I
end my trip outside of Panama City, FL. Any ferrets that come along on
my trip for delivery MUST be delivered prior to me arriving in Florida
sometime Sunday (the 20th) evening.

Please contact me if you are interested!
--
Chris Sayne