From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:29:58 -0700
>To clarify I am referring to the deaths of Snickers and Bubba and the
>losing of Shadow and Big Vininie.  To me Shadow and Big Vinnie popping
>up was a matter of very good luck for them and not a result of good
>ferret proofing by Mr. Owings.  This could have easily been 4 deaths.

FYI Snickers died from Juvenile Lymphoma and not anything that we did or
didn't do for ferret proofing as to Bubba I tripped and fell down the
stairs as he dashed that was total bad luck and nothing I could ferret
proof so get your facts straight before you start questioning me about
how safe a home I have for my ferrets.  Like the bible says "Let ye who
is without sin cast the first stone" in other words don't blast me for an
accident or a disease my Snickers got that is way beyond my control and
for Bubba if you care to know I damn near broke my own knee when I fell
on him and that was an accident he dashed before I could grab him and I
fell over trying to get him.