From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:29:04 -0700
Hello all,

I just wanted to mention that the South Shore Ferret Care sponsored
Rabies clinic (specifically for ferrets) has been rescheduled to April
19, 2008. If you are in the South Shore, MA area, please come by even
if you just want to say "Hi" to other ferret people (and have nails
and ears done for free) :-)

For additional information, please email:

Thank you,
Michele Paulhus
South Shore Ferret Care

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any
fellow travelor, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it,
for I shall not pass this way again.