Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:49:57 EST
Easter is this weekend, and I am not going to forsake prayer and church
and family to dwell on the topic of Modern Ferret any longer.  So, to
answer the questions ahead of time

1. The e-mail address of person who wrote the remarks to me was
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  BIG can delete this if this is not allowed.
   [I did -- it was off-FML and the poster has been removed.  BIG]
2. I still have the rote e-mails sent me that have the dates sent.  That
   my questions were answered at the time I wrote is a blatant lie.
3. The person writing is trying to appear as either Mary or Eric-which is
   yet another lie.  I hope.
4. The name calling, hatred spewing words are frightening and threatening
   to me.  If I had received these a few years ago-I would have run as fast
   as I could from the FML.  I would not find it unthinkable that we lose
   people every time someone wants to know where their magazine is and asks
   on the FML because of this really scary stuff..

I don't think my point could be made with any more clarity.  THIS is the
stuff that happens here over Modern Ferret magazine.  I can guess that
there are people with a drug or alcohol problem doing this.  But I don't
really care what the reason is.  Nothing can excuse this kind of thing .