From:
Carol Renhard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:28:11 EDT
To all the Ferret Lovers and some of my old friends that are lurking
in the shadorws and our mighty leader the BIG G (who runs this ausome
newsletter).......(:O)

I've been missing for a while but wanted to come back and say hi to all the
friends who might remember me.  I don't have any ferrets again yet but will
be getting some more soon.  I'm still partially disabled also but the warm
fuzzy hugs can fix anything!

I was the one that had 7 (no not all at once - but 4 were together).  One
ferret is fine and fun but two are better as now they have a playmate,
company when I'm gone, etc.  Then three is like a three ring circus as they
ran loose from their cage all day long (I'm partially disabled so am home
most of the time) so what the heck should the problem be with 4 at once?
Well, to those of us brave enough to have more than 2 at a time.....I raise
my Hat to you all and say.......Are we gutsy or what?  It's a total
disaster scene but kept me laughing most of the day.  I can hardly wait
until I get some more and trust me, it won't be just one!  OH NO!

Can someone help me with the address or phone number of the
magazine.......Modern Ferret.  I stopped my subscription when I lost my
last babies but would like to start it up again and can't find one any
place.  Any other magazines out there would be good also.  Just e-mail me
direct please.  and put in the subject line..Ferret magazines....
Thank you in advance to the one that helps me!

Another favor needed please..........
There is a story about the Guardian angel of the Rainbow Bridge that I lost
and want so despartly to get back.  Does anybody have it and can you e-mail
it directly to me?  Also there were several poems about the Rainbow bridge
that I sure would love to have back also.  Thanks in advance to the one
that can help me!

Hugs and love from the Rainbow Bridge
Lobo (my pure white Alaskan Timber Wolf that loved the fuzzies although
they never got face to face unless there was a screen or cage door shut
in between them), Tashe (my cat that controlled Lobo and stayed on top of
my computer or their cage when the babies were roaming) and my ferrets
(who controlled everyone including their Mama and Daddy), Samantha,
Rascal, Brandy, Bandit, Pogo, May-wee and my favorite problem child...
Stinky!
and of course me........in person as you can tell.....
Mama Carol (hidden somewhere in California) and without anything to hug
except the Daddy and a few stuffed critters
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm