From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:16:37 -0400
A friend of mine has had his number of ferrets reduced from 8 to 3 over
the last year or so, and as a result has some excess items.

>I have quite a bit of ferret stuff I no longer need: A few of the
>high-backed litter boxes (maybe four), one small wooden cage (Boo's first
>house), one large ferret cage [Midwest] with the custom linoleum-covered
>level, and a couple of surplus carriers.  Oh, and some water bottles,
>too.

These items are located in Eyria OH, west of Cleveland.  He is willing to
give them away, but prefers not to have to box them up and ship them.

If anyone is interested, please contact me and I'll put you in contact
with him.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH