Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:46:42 -0400
Hello Again all you hoomans. It's me Casper. Da rescue Mama finshed my
vest and hat for the MAFF jamboree. She is going to take my picture at
the picture den and give a copy to my new mom and dad. She called me a
handsome dude.

I got kind of sad tonight cause Da Mama spent all evening with the hot
board. She said she was pressing her Sunday best dress to wear to the
jamboree. Did not have my long time in her lap like I do every night.
Did make her happy cause I helped her by pulling the dress around
through the pen bars. Got an extra treat for helpin. When she held me
for my treat she told me that there will be lots of treats at our den
from the Ye old confectionary shoppe. All the hoomans will be so happy.
The other dens will have ferret treats and the MAFF saloon will have
plenty of drinks and vittles for the hoomans to enjoy. Sure hope you
can come and bring your babies. I just love meetin new ferrets.

Casper