From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:26:24 -0500
A cheaper alternative you might want to try first is a product I found
recently.  I had never been able to find anything that really helped with
odors, but this works wonders.  It is called Natural Magic Odor Absorbing
Gel.  It is just a container that you place in the room you need it in,
and it removes odors for three months.  You can find out where to get it at
www.naturalmagic.com

Shannon, Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin