Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:17:46 -0500
It started simply.  I went to the Horse/Pet expo in Ft.Washington expo
center.  I knew the Ferret Gallery was going to be there so I went straight
to their booth.

I bought tons of ferrets stuff for my two babies Jake and Roxanne.  I got
two leashes/harnesses, a carry sack, another hammock and some ferret bites.
Then I cuddled some adorable shelter ferrets.  The Ferret Gallery know of me
cause that's where Jake and Roxanne are from.

I started feeling this weird urge for another fur baby.  So I asked if they
had any for me.  They said since Jake and Roxie are so well adjusted
wouldn't I like a kit.  Would I!!!

In March they will have a new litter due.  They want me, jake and roxie
there to pick and bond with the new kit.  Then in May when the kit is litter
trained, bite trained and weaned I may take him/her home.!  They say the
jill that's due has a lot of silver kits so I'm hoping maybe my kit will be
a silver.  So I have been whispering to Jake and Roxie "mommy would love a
silver baby" so they will choose a silver one :-)

I'll keep you all up to date :-)

Maggie
Jake "mommy keeps asking if I want a new baby sister or brother does that
mean I'll have someone to pick on now?"
Roxie "a new baby wow another one to show who is boss"
Patches "oh no another walking hissing dooking toy. Say it are not true Mom!"