From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 09:59:10 -0600
Well, Dr. Williams, from what I read in the last issue, he's probably got
adrenal disease.  The balding spot is from about halfway down his back to
his butt.  It includes the area where the hair never grew back from the
surgery to have his skin tumor removed.  I can give an exact location on
my next posting.

If it is an adrenal tumor, what will I be able to do?  He won't survive
another surgery.  It took him forever before he was back to normal from
just having a simple tumor taken off.  I'd hate to think about an actual
surgery where the doc would have to really go prodding and poking around
inside.

Of course, he *is* old.  He's been with us for almost four years and he
was more than full grown when I got him.  So, he's probably six or seven.