From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 09:43:18 -0800
OK. I E mailed them ALL. Here are the addresses, if all you Ca ferret owners
want to do the same. You already know the "Tonight Show"....

DATELINE NBC:

INSIDE EDITION "TIP" LINE:
http://www.kingworld.com/invest/FORM.HTML

AMERICAN JOURNAL "STORY IDEA" FORM:
http://www.kingworld.com/ajournal/ajform.html

TV NATION:

CBS NEWS - "UP TO THE MINUTE":

KGO TV...BAY AREA ABC NEWS:
http://www.citysearch7.com/kgo/Email.html

KPIX TV...BAY AREA CBS NEWS:
http://www.kpix.com/talk/

KRON TV...BAY AREA NBC NEWS:
http://www.kron.com/nc4/news_tip/

KQED TV...BAY AREA PBS STATION:

Can't find 20/20...anybody? Californians down south, or mid state...if you
want to post your local addresses, I'll write them too! Let's get BUSY!!!

Ca DJ, Boo-Boo, and Lil' Dude
    ---
[Moderator's note: This came in a little while later... BIG]

Got this one back from the PBS station....so let's not hit them anymore...

The rest of em'....let's get em'!

Ca DJ, Boo-Boo, Lil' Dude

KQED WROTE:

Reply to:   RE>Possible show Idea...
"I'm on your side, and agree that this is an interesting topic to cover.
Unfortunately, KQED are not the folks to do the story.  First of all, KQED
does not currently produce a program during which a topic like this could be
covered, and, secondly, we have neither the staff nor the financial
resources to research, develop and produce a program about this.  There are
independent filmmakers out there making great shows about animals and animal
rights issues, and we acquire and air these types of programs all the time.
Unfortunately, producing the shows ourselves is another matter.  (P.S. As a
personal aside - I feel for the woman who had her ferrets taken from her.  I
met a woman and her ferret, Sophie, at a cafe here in San Francisco a few
weeks ago, and I just fell in love with Sophie.  She was one of the most
precious, affectionate little things I've ever met!  You're right - it's a
sick world we live in...)"