From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:06:01 -0500
Hello ferret friends,

It's time for the St. Patricks's Day Card Exchange. If it is anything
like the Valentine's Day card exchange, we are in for a good time.

What? You don't know what the card exchange is? It's about as much
fun as you can find in a mailbox. This is what you do. Email me at
[log in to unmask] and sign-up. Then in about a week after deadline, I
will send you a list of 6-12 names (it depends on how many sign up).
Then you send a St. Patrick's Day card to each person on the list, and
they will send a card to you too. My name will be on the list too, and
if you would like you can slip a dollar or two in my card. At the end
of the exchange I will put all the money together and send it all to
Support Our Shelters, where it goes to help shelter ferrets in need.

Dead line for this exchange is Monday, March 7th, 2011. The following
people all already signed up: Patricia Shaskin, Mark & Debbie
Fitzgerald, Marilyn Ledoux, Stephanie Grant, Angela Dixon, Linda
Wimpee, Cyndie & Trish Houmard, Heather Pittman, and Angela Neiswenter.
Come join us for this party in a mailbox.

Thank you for supporting Support Our Shelters.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html