From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:53:29 -0400
Kate is right about Denver being an excellent place for the symposium.  I
attanded a huge convention there two years ago (thought they were nuts
scheduling it in Denver), but it was the best place I have ever been for
a convention - clean, friendly, well organized, good transportation ....

I would also suggest Fort Lauderdale, Fl (where I live).  Plenty to see
and do, great food, multi-cultural .... and the beaches, weather (and
shopping) are tops ... and plenty of ferret rescue people and vets from
Miami to Melbourne could get here easily ....