From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:04:39 +0000
My kids, all of them, enjoy the skill, and fuzzy brawn, of remote weight
lifting.  (I however, DO NOT however, enjoy,the no skill required, art
of Mama-finda-remote-lifted!!!

Thanks so much for posting the ideas for sports that you had, they're
awesome!

Or maybe, instead of the conventional tossing "Horse shoes" A sport by
the name of tossing of da " Poop Pretzles".

That be it for a bit, but I KNOW, you'll be hearing from me with more
fun and excitement.

High 6! to you All!
Sue & Crew