Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:40:13 GMT
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have the new forumla of Natural
Gold in stock.  The newer formula is a mixture of chicken and pork.  I've
had my 8 kids and on it for nearly three months.  Poops are more formed
but still soft with this new forumla.  The odor that a lot of people were
complaining about with the old formula is 100% better!  I have my ferrets
on 75% Natural Gold, and they are eating about 40-50% less kibble but
still maintaining their weight.

More information can be found at www.fuzies.com and click on the Natural
Gold button.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me.  Proceeds
benefit several ferret shelters.

Thanks,

Connie
Distributor for Natural Gold Ferret Food